Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1M Player] Pathfinder Homebrew - World of Altera

Edited 1461232633
Mal
Plus
Greetings all. Seeking an experienced Pathfinder player for an on-going adventure (currently lvl 10). It is a longterm campaign open world with a lot of fantasy exploring (not as much urban terrain, but there's some to be had). As a player we want you to be engaged in roleplaying with npc and other players. It is important that you see your character as a being with emotions and not just a sheet of numbers. Copy-pasting additional description from the campaign page: Set in a time following the destructive event 'The Dark Sundering' remaining life on Altera  recovers from a mysterious cleaving of the world. Hundreds of years later a great many powerful wizards have put time, effort and heart into creating a source to travel across the outer realm to the other half of the world. The long forgotten lands were even unknown before the cataclysmic event. The mysterious secrets that lies beyond merely await a revelation from those who with courage dare to explore. On a quest to expand, find more space, resources, allies and furthermore strength - The Eventide Vanguard has called for adventurers, workers and the talented to assist them in exploring the vast lands of the old. The great expansion is thoroughly handled by the White Knights , no person of ill intents will partake in this glorious quest. ------------------------------------------------------------------- OOC - READ BEFORE SENDING MESSAGE This campaign is meant for those who value roleplay as well as enjoying frequent tactical battles. This game has a balanced approach on combat as well as roleplay. Roleplaying grants extra experience. Make sure you are able to attend as often as possible. - Set in a homebrew universe, high fantasy theme. - Open world with massive amount of content. - Story-driven (both player and lore). - Maps and Dynamic Lighting are used as often as possible with fitting music to the scenes. - Classes: Core, Base, Hybrid, Samurai+Ninja and all Archetypes including community multi archetypes. - Races: Core + Handpicked 3rd party. (Play as Drow, Lizardfolk, Minotaur, Umbral Kobold, Ursine, Oakling) - Point Buy 15 or roll. - Any non-evil. - We use the In-game Roll20 Pathfinder Sheet. - Using Discord voice chat to communicate. - Weekly game, Monday 18:00 GMT+1 ~~ last roughly 4-5 hours --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Short about the group We play to have fun and do it for no other reason! Every person in this group enjoys to pull off a joke or two, a taunt or a mild harassment through the sessions just to get people laughing. Nothing that we ever say is ever meant to offend.  It is very important that you, as a newcomer also have the mentality to handle something as simple as a joke. My group is social both in-character and out of character, it is good to get to know the player as well as the character. Ultimately we are all friends who enjoy a roleplaying game together. Our group just experienced a TPK and are currently creating new characters. For more information, PM me for questions.

Edited 1461011190
holy shit i am interested! you had me at "with fitting music to the scenes" haha! 1 question though ... is it NG only or any N or any G alignments?
I should've written it as "anything non-evil" :)