I am super interested in Mutants and Masterminds Third Edition. I even the following power level 10 super hero concepts ready to go. 1) rā-zər, Theme: Ups and Downs, Antonym Homophones. Archetype: Flying Energy Projector 2) Alice Tyra, Theme: Mutant, Psychic, Inventor, G-man. Archetype: Gadgeteer 3) Glare, Theme: Super Visual Senses. Archetype: Super powered investigator 4) _____, Theme, Healer, Battle Cleric, paladin possibly. Archetype: Front Line Fighter and Heal Battery ... possible complication "The Shazam Effect" His super hero code name is constantly challenged, threatened, sued over, hated by the media etc... 5) Lavaflood, Theme, stone and rock and asteroids.  Archetype: Powerhouse. Origin: Alien. Quote: "I have never experienced boredom before. I think I rather like it." 6) The Tourist, Theme: Little Brother Cosmic Power Physical Manifestation of Eternity and Death. Archetype: Powerhouse/Gadgeteer hybrid. 7) Specimen #654262247065, Theme: 'The Best That Money Could Buy." Archetype: Paragon.