Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

full*

"This is it, My first Real adventure!" you say to yourself, as the driver swerves to avoid something in the road, almost tipping the whole carriage over. The almost seemingly reckless driving only adds to your excitement. But these roads are known to be notorious bandit traps, and a good driver knows not to stop, or even slow down for anything. You open the folded parchment the duke gave you, reading it, careful not to miss a thing. "It has been several months since I have heard anything from my contact in Ravenwood. And more strange yet is not a single caravan has come from there in at least two Cycles. I fear something terrible may have happened. I want you to go the town of Ravenwood and investigate, then report back when you find out whats happened. If the town is indeed in trouble, I ask that you lend any aid that you can, you will be paid well for your trouble. My contact is staying in the Drunken Gnoll Tavern, ask for Grep, and show him this letter, he has vital information I need. A carriage will be waiting by the docs tomorrow morning, it will take you to Ravenwood. Tell no one where you are going." (The letter is signed with a strange insigne at the bottom of the page) you look up, as the carriage comes to a stop, you cant possible be there yet,its only been a few hours since you left Feyerlin. you look around at the other passengers of the carriage, all of whom seem to be holding the same piece of parchment you are. If your interested, send me a pm or message on here with character sheet and background. Please send the sheet in a pdf or on this site <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php</a> Just send me the link once you've created the sheet. 20 point buy for ability scores no ability over 18 after racial mods. Average starting gold, Only buy basic equipment. No 3rd party classes, races, items ect. No monster races. It will be equal parts roll-play and hack&slash. Current characters -Monk -Cleric -magus -bard This will be a dynamic campaign in the sense that it will go whereever you decide to take it, I will develop it as we go. If you decide kidnapping the high kings daughter, instead of saving her is more fun, then go right ahead. That being said, please don't do things that will disrupt the whole party. I want lively mature players, who can talk and joke with some strangers and have fun. Sorry if this is structured weird, I'm using my phone.
I'd love to play some pathfinder, but I have a game today already. Will this campaign always run on sundays?
I don't know if the group is able to meet for saterdays or Fridays, but it will be a weekend game and Sundays has been the established day as of now.
ok, well good luck, and have fun
Thanks, and you too.
I'm intrestid is it already full
I'm very interested, creating a character now.
Not full, and extras welcome in case another player doesn't make it
Hi there! I'd be interested in joining up too. I'll get a character done up and sent over ASAP.
Did you get my Sheet
no i didnt did you send me a pm?
Is it To late to join? I have a char up and ready to go.
send it to me in a pm we might have a couple spots open,i havnt heard anything from a couple players
Hey @BustnChopz, I just sent you a PM with my character sheet. Hopefully you got room for one more.