Background: Sometimes I use tokens with a negative light emission value.  This lets me set up reflecting eyes. They help me simulate light reflecting off glossy surfaces even over a great distance. Here's what the Human with normal vision sees. It's the perfect desired effect. Sadly, the half-elf, with their *2 vision multiplier, sees worse than the human, presumably because their x2 multiplier makes the negative value even stronger (in this case, -6 instead of -3). Possible Solution: For the light multiplier subsystem, check the sign on the light. If it's positive, multiply the value as normal. If it's negative, divide by the vision multiplier instead (Obviously protect against divide by 0 errors in case someone puts -0 in the emits light textbox.) Another possible solution: Provide another way to illuminate a token, without illuminating the surroundings (perhaps when emits light is set to exactly 0, but not null). Side note: It seems like extreme negative values (<-10) don't behave as expected.. They end up producing light instead of producing darkness.