Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaigns disappeared

Phil
KS Backer
All my campaigns have disappeared, can I get them back?
Yeah, I'm looking at your account, and all of your Campaigns were marked as deleted...we have restored them for you -- but any idea why/how this happened? There's only one way to delete a campaign, and that's by hitting the "Delete Campaign" button...
Haven't a clue, last time I logged in was last Wednesday and everything was fine. I'm seeing the campaigns now, however I'm stuck at loading screen.
I'm one of Murgh's players. Even after you restored them, I can't see them at all.
Part of the deletion process is that it deletes all of the Campaign Permissions. So you'll need to re-invite your players (or send them the Share link again). Their state should still be saved in-game (macros, etc.), once you've re-invited them. @Murgh I just tried joining a couple of them as a player and it worked fine. Can you tell me which ones you're having trouble with specifically? And you might check your console as well to see if it's throwing any errors.
Riley, all fine now thanks. Can all my players pm me their signup email address and I'll invite you to the campaign.