Hello everyone! As the title states I am looking for a game of Call of Cthulhu any time starting Friday through the weekend. I am currently residing in the Eastern United States (-4 GMT). I would like to play weekly if possible. I have played CoC with friends before but their interest died out after about two games. I own the 6th edition core rule book including the investigators handbook as well as the keepers. I also have the quickstart 7th edition book (anxiously awaiting the full guide). That being said I am very familiar with the basics of the game but not the finer details. When it comes to the type of player I am, I prefer what I call natural role play. I don't speak in accents as I believe it takes away from the overall experience by adding one more layer of the facade that has to be kept up. I keep my personal notes of clues and important characters. I would love to be part of your group! Thank you for your consideration