Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaign Specific SRD

Was wondering if there is currently or there plans to be Campaign specific SRDs.  Like the standard SRD but editable to add content (that could be denoted by a symbol or slightly different colored text or background.  I know we have the journal but something so as not to clutter the journal tab.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Riley has stated previously that the compendium is something they are keen to expand to other systems and even to include game/account specific 'custom' compendium information. However, this will only ever be likely to occur once the 5e compendium has been fully implemented and tested to breaking point to ensure that the system is robust enough to cope with other systems. It basically allows them to focus on getting one 100% right before adding more and potentially having to trouble-shoot several systems compendiums all at once! (please note that some of this is paraphrased based on the information I've seen Riley himself talk about in the forums on this subject and in no way reflects the road-map as it exists for the Roll20 development team!) In short, it'll come in time... till then we just have to wait and dream of all the things we can do with such a tool (I know i am!) :)
cool thank you