Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Old player, New to Roll 20

Hello, while I am new to the Roll 20 site, I have played many table top style RPGs before. I would like to find a group to play with along the lines of D&D or Exalted. Any White Wolf system really I am familiar with. I can play multiple characters if need be, and will do whatever is best for the group as a whole. My hours right now would be best suited for gamers that like to play in the evenings, and on the weekends. I would like to find a group that has more adults and mature individuals as I myself am up there a bit, lol. Hope to hear from you soon so we can play!
Hi Chris. I'm Shawn aka Murphy. My current crop of PCs are all busy with real life so I'm getting a second group together. I don't do a lot of D&D or pathfinder. I'm the other guy that does other games, but if you'd be interested hit me up here or on skype. Also older and with pretty flexible hours as I drive a truck IRL.
Hey, thanks a lot for your invite! I am always down to try new games and systems. Let me know when you are starting up one and I am sure I will be able to make it.