Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Number of attributes per character

Edited 1461591648
Accidentially I logged all attributes of a character and was a bit astonished by the sheer amount of 75.000+ unique attributes (including every single attribute a character has, all repeating_sections, etc. - everything that matches type="attribute" and characterid=character.id) per character. How large do your characters usually grow? What system and character sheet are you using?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
They can grow quite large, but no where near 75,000. My shaped sheet and the Pathfinder sheet are the largest. Somewhere in the range of 5k last I checked but that can get up to 8k with a complex character. I haven't done too many measurements since the redesign.