Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for Skype group individuals. Good sense of humor. Likes Dnding. Video gaming and MMOing.

We're a skype group that enjoys dnding much though our ways may be different from others, we are mostly looking to meet other people and grow our set of friends as a community. Any one interested, send a message this way. Thanks!

Edited 1461614084
While it sounds lovely, I don't think I'll be sending my contact info to a "HymenBuster", on principle :)  ( call my old fashioned ) I would recommend you post this on Reddit or similar, in any case, as the Mods are quite adamant about forum posts sticking with Roll20 as the topic of discussion.  Setting up a chat forum outside of the system probably strays a bit. Perhaps you might look into Discord as well; which is heavily used in the Twitch communities as well.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Pm sent to Original poster.