Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Leaving a game?

Ok, I got a tiny problem. In a game-recruitment thread I clicked on a link to a campaign here on Roll20, and it started showing me under the active players, and lists the campaign as "Campaigns you've joined". However, I never clicked the "Join Campaign" button inside (the only two links I can click in the campaign page is that and Chat Archive), and instead of Launch Campaign I still see Join Campaign in the overview. (However that might just be a distinction between being GM and being a Player) The problem is, now whenever something happens in that game like comments, it lights up the ticker in the upper right corner. I've no idea how to get that game off my list again.
You have to ask the GM to kick you out.
Yeah, it's a subtle thing ;-P