Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Having to log into the forums 8-9 times in a row before it sticks

topic says it all, I'm using chrome on win7 and i've even turned off all the addblocks and popup blocks. but still I have to log in multiple times. thankfully its not forgetting my password and all that stuff, i just have to push the log in button.
I have to do that as well. It is a little annoying.
Chrome and OSX here, but I have had the same thing for a long time. Irritating indeed.
I had a similar problem that I just fixed a few minutes ago: using Chrome on Win7, was unable to get into the forums even after multiple attempts. Confirmed still having issue with Explorer and Firefox, finally discovered I could only get in by changing the format of my screen name and leaving the password blank (I would either get "account not found" or "user name already registered" by using the default). Up until today, I could only access other parts of the site through my account by staying logged in; I would get similiar error messages just trying to log back into the site, and had to use the forgotten password option just to get back in, but that seems to be resolved now.