Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In-Game Music Problems

I have been GM-ing on Roll20 for a while now, and one issue that pops up pretty regularly is that when I have players online, the background music that I have saved from the jukebox will shut down on my computer only. The other players say they can hear it, but I get nothing except sometimes a very faint echo in the background.  I have Windows 7 and I use Google Chrome as my default browser, and I really have no idea what could be causing this problem. If someone could help me out, that would be fantastic! Thanks!

Edited 1378582585
Jeremiah, you might want to double check that your master volume slider in Roll20 is up all the way.  It's under the gear icon in the right sidebar, about half way down.  Accidentally having your computer's main volume too low could be the culprit as well.
Thanks for the advice, I guess I should have mentioned that I checked the volume already, the master volume is all the way up and the individual song volume is all the way up as well, still nothing :( I'm going to be playing again tonight, so I'll see if I continue to have trouble. 

Edited 1378596875
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
have your console log open (control+shift+j : chrome) &nbsp;so that any errors can been seen and you can post them. That might help a mod or dev that posts to help. They might also need all the info but your ip address from <a href="http://www.supportdetails.com" rel="nofollow">www.supportdetails.com</a> also.