Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Table Question

Why don't the pictures show up in chat for a rollable table? Is it just for the tokens and not the tables?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The pictures should show up with the /roll command (eg, /roll 3t[my-table]), but not an inline roll (eg, [[3t[my-table]]]).
Ok i'll try that. Thanks!
WoW! The pictures are so small you can't tell what they are!
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Well, it kinda depends on what images you're using, y'know? =P I mean, /roll is kinda designed to display dice  images. There are a number of game systems that don't use dice with normal numbered faces, and rollable tables are an answer to that. If you just want to put a larger image in the chat, you can use [alt text](image url) and you'll get the image in chat, automatically scaled to the width of the chat. If you want a randomly selected image in the chat that's also large... well, I think your only option is the API, which requires a Pro subscription.