I am SirKamina, I have been playing various Tabletop RPG's for about 12 years and have gone from GM to player and back quite a few times. Finding a reliable group where I live has proven difficult so I am looking into finding a more reliable group online. Games Ive played include D&D((DM)3, (DM)3.5, 4.0), Star-Wars ((DM)3.0, saga, EOTE) White Wolf ((GM)Vampire the masquerede, Werewolf the forsaken, (GM)World of darkness, Vampire Requiem), (GM)Abberant, (GM)CyberPunk 2020, Shadowrun (3rd), (GM)Rifts, Legend of the 5 rings, Mutants and Masterminds, and Pathfinder. My availability is basically any time after 5:30 (eastern -5) on weekdays and all day on weekends. However as I have a wife and child and do not wish to take too much time from them I will only be dedicating myself to one or maybe 2 different games depending on their frequency. I would like to play a game where I can develop a character and watch them progress. My playstyle is pretty gallant, and I have a tedancy to play chivelrous and athletic characters. I do tend to Min/Max to a degree, but only to be able to create a character whose skills match his bravery, and the min/maxing is never in the "combat" region, usually towards athletics, stealth, durability or extrordinary human ability. Please let me know if you have a game and would like an additional character. I am more than willing to learn a system and tend to preferr non level based systems due to the feeling of mortality that they give. The system however is less important than the individuals in the group and I look forward to the adventure. - Sirkamina <a href="mailto:Sirkamina@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Sirkamina@gmail.com</a> Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. -V