Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

messages in my games thread have disappeared !

When clicking 'next' it does not take me to the second page of messages in my games threads ! So i can no longer see the thread for my "House Rules" or the Non-weapon Proficiencies listing i have ! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/forum/816696" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/forum/816696</a>
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
While the Next button doesn't appear to do anything for me, that's definitely a bug, I am able to see the House Rule and Non-weapon Proficiencies posts if I scroll past all of the stickied posts. Am I missing something?
Ok, for me this is the last post that shows, even after i click the 'next' button a few times & for me i can not see the 'House Rules' or 'Non-Weapon' threads ! Last post i see before cut off & can't see anything else: Listing of Player Characters / NPC's / Deities in the game: Last Post June 27 (10 months ago) by Ricky R.
OK, it may have cleared up because i can now see all the way down to this post which i think is the oldest one: EXPerience Points / Gold / Loot Log For Lair of Largash the Lurid: Last Post July 14 (9 months ago) by Ricky R. Hmm, ok, now sometimes it does show all the way down to the above post but then other times it stops at this post: Last post i see before cut off & can't see anything else: Listing of Player Characters / NPC's / Deities in the game: Last Post June 27 (10 months ago) by Ricky R.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Yeah, there is definitely something weird going on. When I first loaded it, I think it loaded with only the stickied posts. But after I hit the Next, then on the next page Previous back to the first page everything started showing up, and now always shows up for me. I can hit Next forever and it will only show the stickied threads, but will show the rest of the threads on p=0. I've logged this as a bug, and I or one of the other devs will take a look at it when we get a chance.