Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

pathfinder, monday 6pm US eastern. need 1 player

pathfinder, monday 3pm pacific=6pm US eastern. need 1 player. the game is currently a couple sessions in the players are level 4. i'm currently trying to get a custom class template system tested, option of choice on it is up to you. i'll explain in greater detail if your interested. I don't require you to test, i'm only requesting strongly :). the game is based strongly on the classic nintendo game dragon warrior/quest 4, but it follows a different story route more information upon request
im a very experienced pathfinder player and have even gmed a few games before. id be interested in playing in your campaign. Thanks. 
Dragon quest 4? Please? I'd happily join if you guys still need someone. Whats your party looking like?
Let me know if a slot is still open, I'm interested.  I would want to know the houserules and the other party members first, though.