Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

uppercase characters in the class parameter of the fieldset tag of a repeating section and roll buttons

Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi ! I had an issue with repeating fields, roll buttons and drag&drop macros attached to them. I don't know if it has already documented or reported or even adviced by the devs. If this is the case, my apologies, I wasn't able to find this in hours of searching. So there is the issue : if you have uppercase characters in the class parameter of a fieldset tag in a repeating section and a roll button attached to it, the roll button will work on the sheet but not the draggued and dropped macro attached to it. For example : <fieldset class="repeating_RangedWeapons"></fieldset> if you have a roll button in this repeating section, the roll button will work as intended but not the related draggued and dropped macro. Checked it in several repeating sections.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for pointing this out Phoxounet, with your example and steps I was easily able to recreate this and can confirm that it is definitely not working as intended. I'll add it to our bug list and someone will take a look at it as soon as they get the chance.