Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

World map Drawings keep switching layers

This is a problem I've and with roll20 for as long as I can remember and I don't really know why it keep happening, Basic I'll start to draw a rough map but the next time I load up the map things like trees mountains lakes and other drawings go behind the first layer I drew which most of the time is the land/ island I drew, this also happens to all the text I type out and it get's really annoying to have to put it back in it's place :( any help would be appreciated. 
1462722160

Edited 1462722223
Hi, Sentikoth . To clarify—is your issue that some of your objects within a Layer sometimes get sent to the back of that Layer, or that objects sometimes switch from one Layer to another? If it's the latter, do you have the "Use advanced keyboard shortcuts " box checked on the My Settings tab of the Sidebar? While the standard Keyboard Shortcuts allow for objects to be moved between layers, it's much easier to [accidentally] move objects using Advanced Shortcuts .
To answer the first question, Yes they are all moving withing the same layer as in the background layer. However after looking into The keyboard shortcuts I don't believe this is the cause as I do not have them enabled. but also it for some reason only happens to the latest drawings on my map like text of towns after I've built the map. Sometimes I basically have to sort out the whole map by sending drawings to the back and bringing other forwards but if I leave the lobby at any point they return to their jumbled state, However after asking my players they too have the same issue, I might try to fix it before they get on but when they come on it simply hasn't changed for them.
Okay. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . Please include two Console Logs: Be careful to ensure that the first Log captures the moments when you place objects on the Layer. After copying the first Log into a reply to this thread, refresh your game. After your game fully loads, and you experience this issue, please copy and paste the second Log as a reply to this thread. Please also include a link to the &nbsp; Game Details page of the game in question. Its URL looks like: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1234567/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1234567/</a> Thank you!