Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Looking For Players] Dark Heresy 2 - Saturday 10pm EST

Edited 1462988544
Update: I forgot the day of the week in my title the game will take place Saturday's. I have a GM for the group we both are excited to start up the group together. We are looking for a healthy pool of applications to pick players from. If you are interested post here or search for the open listing. We will be rolling stats by the book There is one psyker slot if you have any questions let me know.
Hey Tyrs13! Id be very interested in joining the game! I am very familiar with DH2 as well as the setting and have many character ideas in mind and could fill in the areas where we would need more expertise if necessary. 
I'm very much interested in this. Is it on Wednesdays?
Ah I forgot the day!! It's saturday Admins/Moderators : can we add Saturday into my title please.
VERY interested. I am AST...so one hour off. But would love to play DH2. Msg me or send me an email to <a href="mailto:flyersfanpei@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">flyersfanpei@gmail.com</a>
I live in the same timezone. New to the ruleset, but have over 775 hours alone on roll20. Eager, and ready to learn. :)
Sadly, I work Saturday nights at about that time, so I'm out of this one. Maybe I'll get to play DH2 some day ;_;
Ah, mon'keigh. My favourite... ;D If you ever need an Eldar for a boss fight, voiced NPC or temporary ally, do give me a call! I love the 40k universe, but I would never be able to play an Imperial. But in any case, have fun in the Grim-dark, boys!