Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] srd5 Monster Attacks

In the old character sheet for monsters I added macros to spit out the attack roll and dmg.  Very simple..   Something like this: Piercing Attack at **@{target|Character_Name}** [[1d20+4]] | [[1d20+4]] Melee + Brute DMG:[[(2d6+2) + (1d6)]] piercing Range DMG:[[(1d6+2) + (1d6)]] piercing with an output like this: When I use the new SRD Bugbear and click an attack I would like to be able to have it output the attack rolls and damage in the most basic form.  Right now all it does is output the attack rolls: How do I get this to work in the new srd5 Character Sheet?  I am sure it is simple stupid.. ;)
So in the hit results you can click on the number and it gives you the damage.  I might have answered my own question.  I would still like it to report what character I am attacking...  FYI, love the new system.

Edited 1463013326
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Warren LaFrance said: So in the hit results you can click on the number and it gives you the damage. If you'd like, this can be changed (to "Auto Damage Roll") under the  General Options section of the Settings Page . Warren LaFrance said: I would still like it to report what character I am attacking... You could add a description (e.g. "Piercing Attack at **@{target|Character_Name}**") to that large input box below "ON HIT 2".
Thanks that worked perfectly!!!! I have more RTFM'ing to do... ;) 

Edited 1463046217
I must be missing it, but where on the NPC sheet is initiative?  OMG, click on the name and it rolls init... grumble.  I understand the aesthetics  of the design, but really.. Sometimes, K.I.S.S. is better..