Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tower Descent

Edited 1463094581
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Descend the tower! Players must enter the tower from the top for a change of pace. Multiple levels, optional GM puzzles for players with suggestions, and concept art are included in this pack, working alongside once again with Dan Wolters. Top down forced perspective on the layers, paying tribute to some video game art style of yesteryear. Hope you enjoy!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
WHAT!!!!!  That's really cool!  I love the mix of interior and exterior views, just right for setting the mood!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This tower is quite decent I'd say.  That Ether effigy is art unto itself.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm intrigued by this set especially because of the 3D pictures that show the setting in various zooms, perspectives, and different light (times of day). The pictures in the set that I'm talking about are more like photographs, illustrations, or quad-copter drone footage of the tower, providing a bird's eye view looking out to see the tower (not just a top-down map perspective). It has the top-down map too, but the bonus is the illustration / photographic perspective images of the tower setting.  I'll come back with more of a review once we actually try this in-game in Roll20, but that may be a few weeks from now, so just this comment of my initial impression.

Edited 1463311450
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys! Gold, yeah, one of the reasons I like working alongside D. Wolters is because he enjoys creating a lot of concept artwork to go along with things...helps set a mood easily. BTW, I know in the description it says PDF attached; however the pdf has been converted to JPG pages with the suggestions.  A little GIF tower preview of the map layers, plus a little somethin somethin at the beginning, lol: