Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e OGL] SRD5 D&D Character Sheet - casting spells and chat box output...

I have noticed a odd thing concerning spell discriptions when using the new character sheet. Some spells when you click on the wording or red dot will either give you the description or attack. This works perferctly, but if you have to make a casting level choice it gets a bit odd. For example: I have added thunderwave via the SRD content using the drag and drop support. If I click on the words or red dot I get the following. Once I pick my level and click submit I get the following in the chat dialog window. Other spells include the description and etc. Is there a means to get the cards to include the description info if desired... Here is an example of what my players and I want... One click and you get the description and attack. Maybe a ctrl-click or such.. Is this possible?? The reason this is important is because I have asked the players to display the description and as it stands with spells that have the level selection dialog, they cannot display them... Most likely we just don't know how to get it to display.

Edited 1463242009
Silvyre
Forum Champion

Edited 1463242065
Silvyre
Forum Champion
In order to streamline the updating process for the new 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet , we're asking that discussion regarding the new Character Sheet take place within our stickied thread in the Character Sheets forum: 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.4 now with Transfer Script I've moved your post over to the above thread , where we can better focus on it. Thank you.