G'day to you, Welcome to my ROLL20CON game! The posting can be found  HERE   What, Where, and Who: I will be running a Dungeons and Dragons 5ed game in a homebrew world. I'm searching for 4-5 players who are comfortable playing high level characters(level 17), with a few restrictions based on my homebrew world. Please visit the listing to read about these restrictions, and other important considerations for character creation. Again, it can be found  HERE . I would like the characters to be fully made two or three days before the CON, so I can be familiar with them, and adjust the encounters so we get to use all your cool high level tools. What to expect! There should be a good mash of roleplay, and combat. There will be mystery, investigation, airship battles, and, what are hopefully, some tense encounters. If you require any other information, please make a forum post in my listing or PM me if you feel more comfortable doing that. You can also respond here. Thank you for your time, and I hope to roll some dice with you soon!