Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Content submission link request

Alex C.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Greetings, all! So, thanks to a computer malfunction, I have lost access to the email that Roll20 sent me that included the link for submitting new Marketplace content. I have a new pack I wanted to submit, and I emailed the staff requesting a re-send of the link, but I haven't heard back from them as of yet. Could a fellow Marketplace-type person do me a favor and PM me the link to the content submission form? Many thanks in advance!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Alex, the following links should tell you all you need to know: Become a Creator Creating Marketplace Assets Both imply that you should make your submissions to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> which I'm assuming is the address you contacted in the first place?
Hi Alex! I saw that you submitted this question to us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> already, which I've just responded to. Since we're answering this question there, I'll go ahead and close this ticket.&nbsp;