Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Game will not load

1463516693

Edited 1463519036
Riz
Pro
I logged on today to do some prepwork for a game. But After joining the game that I GM it sits on the loading page yet never loads. I closed the window out and rejoined multiple times to same effect. I joined a game that I am not the GM of and it loaded in fine. Came to the forums looking to see if there was any other issues of the sort. I cleared browser cache and other fixes I could think of but to no avail. Thanks for the time and any help that can be done. setup info Operating System Windows Windows NT 10.0 Screen Resolution 1680 x 1050 Web Browser Chrome 50.0.2661.102 Browser Size 1680 x 925 IP Address Color Depth 24 Javascript Enabled Flash Version 21.0.-1 Cookies Enabled User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.102 Safari/537.36
1463554023

Edited 1463554111
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Riz before we start on the troubleshooting guide, have your tried clearing the chat archive (detail page>settings button>clear chat archive) but before you do that, you might want to save (copy paste into word or something) your text chat if there is anything you want to keep. If that does not help we can start on the troubleshooting guide. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Did you try Firefox? Chrome has been having some issues that are being worked on but won't be out until chrome developers run an update in a few weeks. There is a  chrome beta that you could try in the meantime. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache You indicated you already did this If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Yea I can try all of this. But I can get onto a different game actually 2 with no issues. I'll try this and post if it works.
1463557153

Edited 1463557195
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That is why I recommended the clearing of the chat archive first. If nothing is stopping you from entering other games then there is something specific for that one game. Step one is clear the chat archive to be sure nothing is interfering with the loading of the game. If that does not help, post the console log in completeness so that we can see where it is hanging up at.
1463557525

Edited 1463557798
Riz
Pro
Okay. So no I did not try Firefox because chrome is working for 2 other games and I'm not sure downloading another browser will fix this. I went through these steps once today. Figured I'd try again and hope for the best. Cleared the chat archive. No go. Add ons are all disabled. No go. Disabled AVG. No go. Cleared browser cache. No go. I can join two other games in the same browser just fine. But this one just loads to black loading screen. Brings up the tool bar with the pointer ruler and things and never progresses past this. I already posted my computer specs. I'm typing this on my phone so I will edit the post in a moment to and add the command log. Command log from time I try to join the game. app.roll20.net/:12 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-MF84I+UHBuge7svZmj+xt2nXykwFGKvzjkV8tN+uOII='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-j/BKvjJIk0Ivhw3IAc2xQKWrV+ZRiQyeIlGtPBx4j0k='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:16 GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/startjs/?timestamp=1463557657&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/startjs/?timestamp=1463557657&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false</a> 500 (Internal Server Error) loading.js?v=11:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: d20ext is not defined(anonymous function) @ loading.js?v=11:1 app.js?1463504423:25 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'siteURL' of undefined(anonymous function) @ app.js?1463504423:25(anonymous function) @ app.js?1463504423:49 tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.js?1463504423:4 GET <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/soundmanager2_debug.swf" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/soundmanager2_debug.swf</a> 404 (Not Found)
1463560228
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you Riz. I will pass this along to more knowledge people.
1463594992
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Riz, sorry about the load issues. This was actually a bug that snuck in with yesterday's update. I just now fixed it and was able to load up your game, so you should be good to go now. Sorry about the inconvenience.
No worries appreciate the reply.