Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Sunday Knights!!! - Pathfinder

Edited 1379103427
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Coming in September to Sunday Nights: Something evil stirs in the Land. King Frank goes mad! People fear leaving the walls of their villiages, bandits plague the beautiful woods, and rumors of the return of The Iron Dragon: Terry, make heavy the hearts of men. Yet there is hope! A bold young adventurer takes to heart the needs of the innocent, and sets out to build a band of heroes. His boss mocks him, his girlfriend dumps him, his father disowns him, and his mom just hangs her head, but his heart is full of adventure and he presses on toward that fateful goal! At the tavern he meets (insert your awesome character!) and together they all form: The Sunday Knights! If you haven't guessed yet this is a Pathfinder Series we will play on Sunday Nights 7pm-11pm CST. We will be sharing it on the arcane-powered Twitch.tv, and possibly archived on ye' ol' Youtube so put on your best performance! PLAYERS: 3-5 EXPERIENCE REQ : None required! However I will be looking for at least one player who is highly experienced to serve as an advisor and leader for the party. IN HOUSE RULES : MAIN RULE: STORYTELLING: This game is more about storytelling and fun than powergaming. If you're a power gamer you may not enjoy this style of play. If you're a Very Open Character creation: The land is a richly populated kingdom with a diverse culture. Many people come from different walks of life and the adventurers are not expected to be a "Fellowship" ripoff. Rewards: a) Speed: If you have your actions and moves ready when your turn begins you get a +1 to whatever you roll. b) Teamwork: If I see guys working well together I may give them a pass on that oneshot I was gearing up. c) Conservative with rules-lawyering: You are welcome to call into question an action or event, but if you start spamming me with the finer points you might find yourself in a hole. d) Honorable Play: When I see a player being honorable and not gaming or exploiting some loophole and humbly lets it pass for the sake of the game, I really like seeing that and I'm gonna keep it in mind during the campaign who I can trust to play right. e) Creative/Smart actions: If you do something really clever or creative on your own initiative, something even I didn't think of, and I find it to be really smart and make alot of sense, USUALLY I won't even make you roll for it (circumstances you undestand). Important Recap: I'm more of a storyteller than a power gamer. This is more about going on adventures and critical thinking than powergaming a dungeon. Don't get me wrong I'm going to use rules and punish you miserably with monsters and traps, but you're going to have fun and have some panache while doing it. If you are interested then tell us more about your experience and what kind of character you will make! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/8901/the-sunday-knights-pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/8901/the-sunday-knights-pathfinder</a>
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Bump!
I'm a bit interested in this. One for being on a day I haven't got a game and another because it'll help me practice to not be such a rules lawyer. I've been playing Pathfinder for this past half-year and a few homebrew systems. If I could I'd like to make a NE Ninja, ninja because they're badass and a skill-monkey and NE because they're just so much fun when I can torture a goblin or something.
I'm interested in playing this! It's on a day and time that I can finally play.&nbsp; I've had a small, but good amount of time spend with Pathfinder. The concepts of the in-house rules really appeal to me, as I like the fun that comes with slightly flexible play. I haven't quite decided on my class, but I typically enjoy NG.