Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking to fill 2 slots for a BESM (big eyes small mouth) anime game on mondays at 4pm to 7pm cst -C Cube-

Edited 1463724144
C Cube BESM 3e point buy roll20/skype Characters will start with 250 points. Monday's 4pm to 7pm cst game time Races: - Human - Cursed Object Classes (for Humans): - Purifier, this class has basic healing capabilities and uses ritual magic to remove the curses from cursed objects, which is a slow process involving multiple tries. They get their powers from their bloodline, priests and priestesses of old. - Dominator, this class does not have magic themselves but uses the cursed objects as personal weapons. - Researcher, this is a neutral class that doesn't use or purify cursed objects. Their main purpose is to find and learn about them. - User, this class uses an ancient ritual magic to absorb the powers of cursed objects and enhance their own magical abilities. Basic Story: It is a modern era. Sins of the past have been forgotten and left to the history books, but not all human sins go away. In this world there are cursed objects, which many have forgotten about, and a select few seek them. Some seek them to purify them, some seek them to study them, and some seek them for their power. Despite their reasons, they spend their lifetime looking for them. Players: You have your own reasons for wanting to seek out these cursed objects, but be warned others want them too and you must be on guard. These cursed objects have a human form and intelligence of their own so you have to convince them to let you be their owner. They could be a cursed katana that appears as a very attractive blond, or a medieval torture device that turns into a young blue-haired teen, but they are all objects from the past. So far in group: 1. Researcher 1. Dominator 1. Cursed Object Dominator and Cursed Object are friends and rping together as Dominator and slave Cursed Object. If interested please mail  me or respond here. Tyvm Aaron k.

Edited 1463745998
Interested in coming along if you have a spot, ive played BESM before, however may need a quick refresh when i find my book in the event of any houserules etc or clarification of how you want to run it. While i do have a few more questions about the Lore i would likely go for either a User or a Purifier character, though i would prefer to talk over the concepts for them in private, I may make a few diffrent ones in the meantime to help me get used to the system again and have options for which would work best. Main Questions for backstory/character building: Are there any particular factions at play within this world? ie Military, Academy Research. Private Groups What are the current characters Niches/Personalitys/Moral Allignment? Is there any Particular way the new players will be introduced? Has there been any notable Plot points/changes so far? Has the Game Story itself started with previous sessions or will this be the first session? Lian.Rowan on skype (Cat in a Suit/Schrodinger) if you have time to chat a little more