Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Is there a way to view Archived PMs?

I archived a few messages in my inbox before I realized I couldn't find the Archived Messages folder. Derp. Could someone direct me to it?
There isn't currently a way to view them. Basically we call it archive instead of delete because it will pull the message back into your inbox if someone writes a new message in the thread. If you want I can just un-archive all your messages for you, just let me know.
Yes please. Could you do that?