Greetings ladies and gents. I am Thunder, and I would like to join a campaign, new or ongoing. I am an experienced player, though mostly in DnD 5E, but I have read rules for a variety of systems, whether it be Pathfinder, Vampire: the Masquerade, Pokemon Tabletop United, Edge of Empires, and I can learn most anything. I pride myself on being able to pick things up very quickly. I try to play unique characters with interesting personalities, and I'm not afraid to take things seriously, though most of the time I feel I mesh well with the typical D&D romp of a time that normally occurs. If you need an extra player to round out a slot, however, I'm comfortable filling any role, if you're the kind to take team balance into account. I still will try and make a character mesh with the team's overall feel, and round out the personalities. Bottom line, I'm flexible, I can play any system, and I'm all for having a good time, no matter what that entails exactly. If you require or simply are curious about any additional information please PM me, as I would be more than happy to share. This includes my skype, or discord, or teamspeak name, as well as things like age, play preferences, and just general stuff about me. Now then... Take me away, internet!