Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cards attach to character instead of players

Edited 1463921365
When a player disconnect the cards "goes" with him. It means i cant access the cards as GM, the only option i got is to call them back, but i cant select which player to do so and normally random players has his cards called back (i tested with 2 friends). Usually in a card-board-game when a player disconnect, the cards he has is unreachable by the GM. By changing the cards attach to the character (the character sheet) the GM has more control over disconnected players and his cards, so he can call them back, give them cards (instead of put on the table and the player takes it - i know there is a 'give' card option, but in my game, when the player is shopping equips, i display 3 cards, he buy 1 and discards other 2) What I am asking is for improving cards UI - ill give an example In this scenario, one of my players disconnect, so i cant reach his cards any longer while the other 2 still online, i have more control over their decks (use your imagination to see that there is 2 players online, and 1 offline). If the cards where attached to his character (in this case (Dr. Vincent lee) i could access his hand and take more control over his "hand" 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .