Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout "Show to Players", and Zoom buttons do not appear if "Use window popouts for Characters" is checked.

Handout "Show to Players", and Zoom buttons do not appear if "Use window popouts for Characters" is checked. Steps to Reproduce: 1) Create a handout for a campaign. 2) Open the Handout, and note the Show to Players, and Zoom buttons at the top. 3) Close the Handout. 4) Go to the My Settings tab. 5) Click the checkbox for "Use window popouts for Characters" 6) Open the Handout. Result: The Show to Players, and Zoom buttons are missing. Only the Edit button is visible. Expected Result: The Show to Players, and Zoom buttons should be visible. Ideally, the "Use window popouts for Characters" box should have no effect on Handouts at all. Only Characters should be affected. Tested on Browser: Chrome 49.0.2623.112
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I can confirm this. I will pass this along to the devs.
Thanks!
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for pointing this out, John, this looks like an oversight on our part. I've logged this in our bug list and someone will take a look at it as soon as we get a chance.