Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New releases coming from Devin Night

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm uploading six new packs to be reviewed for the marketplace. Thanks for all the support and patronage.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ooh!!  Looking awesome!  Is there a good Revenant in those Dark Heroes? =D. I have a feeling my DM will be excited by some of those Greater Undead our his upcoming Curse of Strahd campaign...  :)
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks. I just retired a character that was a Revenant. :( If there isn't a good match let me know I'll tweak one to work for you.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That's really cool of you!  I actually Tokensteined one out of half a dozen of your other tokens, but I'm always on the look out!  =D
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Super stoked to check these out!
Cant wait!
When do these come out??? I want them! Lol
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
They have been submitted, so I would guess later this week or next.
These packs are now live and can be viewed  here . Enjoy!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you Suzanne.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Great stuff as always!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Night addict ...