Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Two new cyberpunk packs on the Marketplace

Alex C.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Yes, yes, it's been a while since the last release. Hoping to make up for it over the new few weeks as I focus on packs featuring common mooks one may encounter in a modern cyberpunk-style RPG (or one particular RPG that rhymes with rhadowsun). The first two are out! Pack 9 - Thugs Pack 10 - Gangs Enjoy, and let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in the future. My theme goals for the next four or five packs include Corporate Security (already started on this one), Police, Crime Gangs, Elite CorpSec, and Special Forces. My other offerings on Roll20!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Nice!