Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating field button on bar issue.

Edited 1464273963
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Perhaps I have something wrong on my sheet, but dragging a repeating field button to the macro bar gives errors. Clicking it on the sheet works fine, but when placed on the macro bar I get this in chat, for example: Confused as to why clicking it works, but dragging the button to the bar causes this issue. I dont think its that I'm calling a !command in the macro, as none repeating field buttons work fine that do the same thing. this is what the button line is, and all the @{} attributes are set: <button class="sheet-blank" type='roll' value='!attack --[[1d20+@{WEAPb}]] --[[@{WEAPd}]] --@{WEAP} --@{WEAP} @{WEAPshot}' name='roll_AttackMacro' /></button>
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What's the class name used in the fieldset?  I've seen a similar error with drag/drop to the macro quickbar when the fieldset name includes caps.

Edited 1464365649
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
its  <fieldset class="repeating_WEAP"> Hopefully thats not it :|. I dont want to change it to test it, as I believe that would reset all the repeating fields for all the characters would it not? But that makes sense, in the screenshot it is looking for lowercase WEAP.  Is stats case senstive, would turning repeating_WEAP to repeating_weap clear them out as a new stat? Player wouldnt be happy if I accidently wiped all thier guns/ammo/stats etc for weapons :) or would it not care the case and still see it?

Edited 1464381248
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's what it was, I took the plunge and decided to make them all lowercase in my campaign. risking the wrath of my players going "Where did all my fields go?!" But happily case doesn't seem to matter for info, only for macros. So converting them all to lowercase fixed it. Thanks for that Vince! I spent hours trying to figure it out. Case would have been the last thing I would have suspected.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool.  Glad that worked.