Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] (Pathfinder) Looking for 2 players for new homebrew campaign. Sundays 6pm PST/9pm EST

Edited 1464506942
I'm starting a brand new campaign on Sundays at 6pm PST/9pm EST. I am a veteran Pathfinder GM with 4 years of experience with the Pathfinder system and who has been GMing for Pathfinder Society for a while. I have my own campaign setting and some minor house rules mostly regarding crafting and problematic classes. I am looking for committed players that will make it most weeks and that wants to get involved in the game to some extent. I would like this game to make it to the long run without scheduling issues, hence I am looking for players that will be available for foreseeable future at the scheduled time (hoping for 6 months mark). New players are welcomed, but I expect you to do some light reading to understand the base of the game systems (combat, magic, skills, etc.). We will be using Discord or Skype if some people can't run Discord. The character creation will be as follow: Rolled stats, 2 traits, no drawbacks, Core Rulebook, Ultimate Series and Advanced Series reference material only. I think that the Roleplaying aspect is more important in a game than the character composition itself (race, stats, etc.). Of course, your actual character will probably differ due to campaign setting, stats, and party composition than what you post below. Hence, if you are interested, please reply in this thread or via PM 1) Nickname. 2) Age. 3) D&D Experience. 4) An example character background of a few lines. I would like to begin the game as soon as we have 4 players available and committed. Current attempt is Sunday May 29, 2016 at 6pm PST/9pm EST for character creation and start of the game. Sessions are expected to last 3 to 4 hours.
Hey, sounds pretty excellent, but can I ask for a little more information on the style of campaign and the setting?
I'd love to jump in.  I'll PM my details.
1) Brett 2) 26 3) Started playing with 3e and 3.5e 15 years ago. Played Pathfinder for about 3 years, just getting back into it. Played a lot of World of Darkness as well. 4) A death priest named Nemorga who has been called by his god into service beyond just the business of giving last rites for reasons unknown to himself at this time.
Love to play, I've PMed you my character and other information 
1.)Amishrambo(RL name Michael) 2.)19 3.) started playing pathfinder about a year ago, been playing it for about 2 campaigns a week on average since then 4.) gyrm a ogre experimented with "little people drinks" after a successful raid on a convoy with cayden caliean symbols all over it, Gyrm drinks one of those drinks which happend to be a Cayden-blessed bottle of celestial shimmering hootch, Gyrm drinks this, gets instantly smashed and goes out having a good time, when he inevitably passes out he gets a "morality 101" from a voice (guess who) in his drunken stupor, and from their on Gyrm trys his best to be a nice person from there on out
Any chance you can push the start by a bit? I have another game that finishes at 7PM PST every other Sunday (we sometimes go over by like 5 mins). Or is the start time completely fixed?
Hello I am Able, I'm 20 and I have about 3 years of DnD experience and a few months of Pathfinder. I enjoy playing humans as my race and I'm a fan of spontaneous casters. A Dual cursed oracle named Daiki who is on a journey of self discovery.