Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] v3.3.1 Token Actions

Hey Team, I'd like to provide token actions for my players for initiative and all saving throws. My trial and error has so far been unsuccessful. Please assist. Thanks in advance.

Edited 1464705523
Silvyre
Forum Champion
One option might be creating global Macros , shown as Token Actions to All Players. Check out the Shaped sheet's documentation for help. I recommend one that calls the shaped_initiative sheet button , and another that calls the shaped_saving_throw_query button . I also recommend using the selected keyword for both Ability calls .
Orta
Sheet Author
Translator
Other option is to use the  Companion Script for Shaped Sheet . See the documentation here :  doc The commands you're looking for are part of the !shaped-abilities commands. --attacks --attacksMacro --initiative --savesSmall --abilityChecksSmall etc. Along with the new %{NAME|shaped_spells} macro included since v3.5.0, you'll have a full range of token action macro. Your players should almost never have to open the sheet during play !
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd recommend the companion script. If you want to do it manually you can use: %{NAME|shaped_initiative} %{NAME|shaped_ability_checks} %{NAME|shaped_saving_throw}