Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest in Pathfinder Adventure Path: Jade Regent?

I'm looking for players who might be interested in a long-term game based on the Adventure Path Jade Regent. I'm on the East Coast USA, and can only play evenings after 9 PM EST. Any interest?
Depends what day but I might be interested
I can be in if it's on Saturday. No Pathfinder experience, but I've played quite a bit of DnD 3.5 & everyone tells me they're -really- close.
Depending on the day, I would defiantly be interested in this. If you started an hour or two later then I would be available any day of the week. I have been playing Pathfinder for quite some time but have never been through one of their adventure paths.
Hello, id be interested. I have no pathfinder exp, Id love to learn. most night are open for me im from the west coast.
I'd be interested depending on the day, any idea of guidelines for character creation? And Bussell, <a href="http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/</a> will allow you to see the differences in dnd 3.5 and pathfinder the biggest differences are CMD/CMB, everyone gets feats at all odd levels rather then levels divisible by 3 (meaning fighters gain feats every level), and each class got additional abilities. Well and they compacted the skills so that things like Hide and Move Silently are governed by the same skill, Stealth. More interested in knowing what classes/archetypes would be legal then worried about how many stat points we'd all get.
when you say based on do you mean similar themes or just the adventure path?
It would be a slightly modified version of Jade Regent, and would be a weekly game, preferably on Saturdays (although that's flexible) after 8 PM EST. As for races and classes, anything that is in the SRD/published by Paizo I'll allow. That means anything in the core books and the Advanced books. I wouldn't suggest Gunslinger, though, since there's no firearms supported in the game. There's a free downloadable Player's Guide for Jade Regent available on the Paizo website. I'll find a link for those who are interested.
I would like to play if you still have room. Saturdays work great for me. But if that changes, I am available any night but Thursdays
Saturdays at 8pm EST will work for me, though I may be late on occasion (probably 30 minutes late at most, 9pm EST might be better), as I am PST and tend to eat dinner around that time. Also, specifying a few things about character creation since you're allowing so much. 1. We can play any race in the Advanced Race Guide, including things like non-noble drow (not that I want to play one)? 2. Alignment restrictions? - things go a little differently when we have evil in the party (again not that I would be the one playing evil). 3. As far as gunslingers (or other gun-toting archetypes), they can obtain materials to craft guns and bullets and such, even if the game wouldn't support firearms, as per the gunsmithing feat, correct (even though I'm asking this one, I'm more likely to play a caster of some sort)?
I'm interested. If possible, I'd like to play a Psionic class (the Vitalist, if possible, they're psionic healers and I think that's really cool). Every group needs a good healer, and the Vitalist does a pretty good job of it. If that's not an option, I have a few other character ideas I wouldn't mind discussing. PM me if you'd like to talk about that.
I'm in on Saturdays. I'd like to play a rogue- investigator archetype with my later levels being Sleepless Detective. I don't have a MIC or a Webcam, but I type pretty fast.
I will not be joining you(I've already run jade regent)
Saturdays would be good for me. Any idea on when you might start?
If you have any spots left, I'm game! I've got medium experience and prefer to play in groups of 4-5 players. I'm in EST as well.
ignore this, phone made me reply to wrong thread, my previous post is still valid.
I would be pretty interested in a Saturday night game (I'm also EST), and would love to know your thoughts on character creation/limitations.
Is this thing happening?
Yes, is this game going to happen? I'm interested in playing, but there was no response to the PM I sent the DM.
I can play on weds after 9 PM and anytime on thurs, get back with me if you decide to play on those days.
I'd be interested in playing as well. Is it gonna happen?