Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Roll20CON 2016] Helicon Island by SteveK Roll20 Dev

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Rollers, In between my busy schedule of hosting panels for Roll20CON I'll also be hosting a  horror slasher game . It will start at 3PM PST and run until several hours, maybe as late as 10PM depending on how bloody the game is. Welcome to  Helicon Island , home to the Saudi Prince Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz. You’ve been invited to visit the reclusive Prince, who’s been sequestered away in the Florida Keys since his health took a turn for the worse. What mysteries await you on Helicon Island, what horrors? Helicon Island will be a slasher horror movie game with you as the main actors. The game will have strong themes of violence, horror, strong language, drug use, and other content you’d expect to see in an R rated slasher flick. Once the blood starts to spray, characters will die left and right. The goal of this story is to see how spectacularly they can go out. The mechanics of the game are using the Dread RPG system. It is very mechanically light and so no previous tabletop experience is needed, only an imagination, a love of slasher horror, and a desire to die screaming! How to join? This is a Roll20CON 2016 event. Donate to Roll20CON’s sponsored charity Cybersmile. The top 10 donations will be invited to the meat grinder. Any donation of any amount is worth a ticket to watch as a member of the audience. Please post your screen shots in the thread below. I’m looking forward to dying with you! - Steve K
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Donations are now live! <a href="https://roll20.net/con/donation" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/con/donation</a>
Ok, so I have donated what I could.. I owuld LOVE to play in this game!!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
James, be sure to paste you picture in the LFG listing. There's a forum post for just that. I'll be inviting players from there. Looking forward to seeing you!
OK, done! :)
Is the goal to plan my own death or to see who can survive the longest?

Edited 1464987712
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Survive as long as you can, like any person in a horror movie would. There is a way to survive, if you can figure it out in time!
okay thats more palatable. Makes it a challenge.

Edited 1464987892
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Devlin M. said: okay thats more palatable. Makes it a challenge. Haha, sounds great make a forum post in the LFG and I'll add you in.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
We need more victims&nbsp; players...
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Feel free to invite people if you know any :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'd join, but I already played....&nbsp;