Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Experienced player looking for a fun group for Sunday Nights.

Greetings. My name's Thunder, and I'm looking for someone to fill my painfully and enormously open time slot for Sunday Nights. I live on Pacific Time, but thanks to me not working Sundays, I can be around for pretty much any timezone. I'm versed in a variety of systems from DnD, and Pathfinder, all the way to Mutants and Masterminds, Edge of Empires, and Pokemon Trainers U/A. Message me on here, or shoot me a PM if you need a player. If it interests me, I'd be happy to join you on epic adventures. I can also co-DM, or if need be, run pre-mades. I don't have time to run another full campaign myself. Thank you for taking the time to read this. May your hits be critical, and you misses be comical! -Thunder
DM's Endorsement: Thunder is in my Sunday morning dnd5e game.  He's consistent, sharp-witted, and good in character.  I'm happy to have him on the team and recommend letting him grace your table.   Cheers!
I'm looking for someone to help me get my first big campaign going. We are doing a dark fantasy Pathfinder game in a world of my own creation. As much as I like writing, I've always found making maps and such to be very difficult. If you are interested in being a co-dm in my campaign, please pm me :)