Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Out of the Abyss D&D 5e, Every Other Saturday 6-10 EST

Our group is looking for a single player to round out our party for Out of the Abyss . We just hit 3rd level and want to maintain momentum in the campaign. Aside from the guidelines in the title, we are looking for someone: That is going to show up consistently (duh) That has a decent understanding of 5e Knows basic social cues (i.e. Not talking out of turn, making your turn quick and efficient, knowing the difference between being angry in-game and out-of-game) Using Skype for voice Is 30+ (we are an older crowd) Do not reply here. Please PM me if interested.
We have a new player and have room for one more. Let me know if you are interested.