Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Faded Colors

My tokens are faded when posted them to the maps. They are on the correct level "Token", not "Map" or "GM". This has been happening since I purchased the Mentor status. Bronco_6
Gid
Roll20 Team
J. Dale, could you supply some screenshots to give us an idea of what's going on? Does this only happen for Tokens or other graphics you add to the tabletop?
I'll do it in the morning. Stand by ... J.Dale
Here is a screen shot from my computer. Image dragged "Thrud" from "My Art Library" toolbar yo screen and it is faded. I,age is om the Token layer. Map is on the "Mao and Background" layer. J. Dale
If you turn off the Dynamic Lighting does it make a difference? Also are you sure it's on the Tokens layer and not the GM Info layer? If neither of those helps, let me know the name of the Campaign and I'll take a look.
I think I have figured it out. Blame it on my confusion with the many tabs and option. My bad. I've got to learn the system. I created a checklist to add the map then the tokens and that has seemed to solve the problem, Thanks for the quick response. J. Dale