Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG: Bellingham Monster Smackdown Group looking for Slayer + 1 (Alternate Wednesdays, 5PM PST)

MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
"Bellingham, Washington, is a city of crossroads and borders, physically, culturally, metaphorically, spiritually, and, most important, supernaturally. The city is stuck somewhere between American and Canadian cultures, struggling between Bellinghamsters and Canadian tourists, Pacific Rim countries and the Ring of Fire volcanoes. Awash in European, Asian and Native American mythology and monsters, it's a university town and a border town, all of which mix and mingle to potentially disastrous results. Hither comes the Slayer and her friends....to go to college. Dying times here." Hello Everyone, Our Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG group had a recent shakeup where the Slayer and another player had scheduling issues and couldn't continue playing with us. So our group is looking for a new Slayer and possibly one other player. We currently have a Watcher, a Psychic and a Highlander-style Immortal.  We play on alternate Wednesdays (roughly every two weeks), 5PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) and go to about 9ish PST.  Private message me and we'll discuss giving you a try to see if we can game together. Thanks! /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Anyone? Bueller?
I'm interested but have a couple of questions: 1. Are you using the Eden Studios system or something else? If so, what? 2. Is the game text only?
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
We're using the Buffy RPG system from Eden Studios, yes. The game is audio at the least. Video for those of us that have it. we also might move the game to Thursdays. /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hey, we're still looking for a couple of players. PM me if you are interested. /M
I can vouch for Matt here being a very fun GM who is great about working your background into his world.
if you are still looking for players and are alright with someone with no experience in the system I'd love to to give it a shot.

Edited 1472533167
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Updated time to 6PM PDT (GMT-7) MattBx8 said: "Bellingham, Washington, is a city of crossroads and borders, physically, culturally, metaphorically, spiritually, and, most important, supernaturally. The city is stuck somewhere between American and Canadian cultures, struggling between Bellinghamsters and Canadian tourists, Pacific Rim countries and the Ring of Fire volcanoes. Awash in European, Asian and Native American mythology and monsters, it's a university town and a border town, all of which mix and mingle to potentially disastrous results. Hither comes the Slayer and her friends....to go to college. Dying times here." Hello Everyone, Our Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG group had a recent shakeup where the Slayer and another player had scheduling issues and couldn't continue playing with us. So our group is looking for a new Slayer and possibly one other player. We currently have a Watcher, a Psychic and a Highlander-style Immortal.  We play on alternate Wednesdays (roughly every two weeks), 5PM   6PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) and go to about 9ish PST.  Private message me and we'll discuss giving you a try to see if we can game together. Thanks! /Matt We're starting at 6PM Pacific Daylight Time PDT (GMT-7) instead of 5PM. And we're trying out a new Slayer (1 session in so far) but we've got room for at least another player. /Matt