Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Friends List.

::Disclaimer:: I have only been around for a handful of weeks:: Is there a friends list. I know all of my current Friends emails so sending invites to games are not hard. But after using LFG i have met some new people and forgot who they were after a great game and wished I had asked for their email (their game now ended I am no longer a member of). It would be nice to invite them to a game I host without having to know their personal email, or hoping I find them in a forum hunt.  Just saying it would be nice to have a lil black book of people I could add, *if this exists please point me to it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is no friends list but it has been suggested a couple times. The players directory came out of those suggestions probably and as with anything it will take time for it to be tweaked.
Gauss
Forum Champion
If you check your profile there should be a section called "You've Recently Played With". It may have the person you are looking for.  - Gauss
thanks Gauss! found them.