Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is anyone supporting TrackerJacker anymore?

I saw the original author stopped support about a year ago. Has anyone branched it? Thanks.
I'm not aware of anyone updating the script. I currently use it and haven't had any problems with it.
plexsoup
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That author released an amazing creaturegen script as well. I couldn't play pathfinder without that script. As far as I know, no one took them over.
BP said: I'm not aware of anyone updating the script. I currently use it and haven't had any problems with it. It doesn't appear to have problems to me either, but with all of the new functionality Roll20 rolled out, I'm wondering if it could be done leaner & meaner. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TheWebCoder said: It doesn't appear to have problems to me either, but with all of the new functionality Roll20 rolled out, I'm wondering if it could be done leaner & meaner.  There hasn't been much change to the API since he released his script really.

Edited 1465650447
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I wanted to update creaturegen to make it compatible with the pathfinder sheet - but it would be a lot of work. He decided not to reverse engineer the stats but just create macros for each because it would be so much work and not every monster is legal. But I found things I want to do like not post the results of rolls to the party chat, or add in buffs and debuffs, so that I end up using Combat Manager.  Integrating it with the PF sheet would allow for adjusting the monsters. But basically we''d have to reverse engineer the stats if you ever want to adjust anything on the npc. At one point I updated the output to use the table templates (which also made macros editable having no html) but I seem to have lost that code. But the pathfinder sheet itself keeps me busy, once we are done with internationalization and fixing speed issues I may try to re-tackle the integration with the PF sheet. That would enable GMs to use non OGL monsters and spells. (which I seem to do a lot just so the players don't know everything about each monster.) But someone with more time should feel free to jump in. 
Cool, thanks for the info. One of my players is a JS guru. I'll buy him dinner and hope for the best if it ever breaks. ;-)