Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20CON Art Pack Issue

(Like an idiot, I Originally posted this under the Roll20Con Forum and didn't see that people had already posted about this...) So~ I've yet to receive my Roll20Con art pack :'( I do have my confirmation number if needed. Cheers & Thank you!
1465515782
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey there! Sorry for the trouble. You should have your pack now. You can verify this by going to <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/library/</a> and clicking on "Your Purchases", you should see the pack along the top. Thanks so much for supporting Cybersmile during the convention, it's much appreciated!
No trouble at all! I know ya'll work hard and its greatly appreciated! Thanks for the fix!!!