Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old game keeps cropping up

On the drop down menu when you hover over 'games' and old game is always in the left most spot.  I haven't entered the game in a while, and I don't want to delete it. Any work around or fix?
Gold
Forum Champion
I have this too, so I'm watching your question to see. Following thread!
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I have also noticed this. At least for me, it was because that particular game was the only one on my list with a "Next Game" time listed. So, since that was the earliest time it was always listed in the first slot (saved for your "next game", after which everything is sorted by the last time someone joined the game). I've updated the logic to not count the game if the "Next Game" time is in the past. This should go live with the next server reset, which will be early next week at the latest.
Gold
Forum Champion
The one that mysteriously appears in mine does not have a Next Game Time (and also has a Last Played that is years ago). Is it the same for yours, Jake? Phil, since games which just-started a few minutes ago, do not have a Next Game Time (it expires 1 minute after the game starts), please consider that because late-comer people would like their recently-started games to be present at the top even-though the Next Game Time might be in the recent past. Another field to consider is "Last Played On", because it would be nice to keep games up-top that have a recent Last Played.

Edited 1465520649
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That is because the game does have a time in the past, but since you are only a player and not the GM the doesn't show up for you. This update should make that disappear. As for your point that it should still show up if a player is a few min late, that's a good point. I've added a 1 day buffer before it defaults to the "next game" position. It will still show up on the list at the front if it was the last game that was played.
Thanks Phil! I'll see if it works correctly next week.  It wasnt a huge issue, just one of those little annoying ones.