Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] SUN or MON PM EST Group for Pathfinder AP?

Hey guys, I love Pathfinder and the AP system, and I would really like to play in another. I have already played Carrion Crown and I currently DM Serpent's Skull, so either of those are out, and I played about half of Kingmaker...open to ANY other AP though. I am free most Sunday and Monday nights, possibly willing to do a Fri or Sat game if it is every other week.  I'm easy going, like a nice balance of combat and RP, and would love to join or start a group (as a player). Let me know if you guys have a game like this, or if you are a DM looking for a mature, competent, affable player!
Hey Green! We just lost our dedicated ranged character and are looking for a new one. We aren't using an Adventure Path system though I normally recycle maps from wherever I can find them (including AP's). Would you be interested in joining? (We are still level 1 and are on our first quest)
Sounds tempting! What are the days/times? Is it a complete homebrew campaign? I do love me some ranged action!
It is on Sundays at 2:30 pm (give or take half an hour). It is a homebrewed setting with a couple resources from Golarion and some heavy inspiration from the Witcher series. If you have more questions, feel free to ask me on my skype (Cade Elson. My profile pic is a fiery haired gnome) :)
Ahhh I love the Witcher, but that time may prove to be a little too early for me...let me see if it will click with my schedule, and I will let you know...thank you for considering me though, I will be in touch!
No worries, as I said, we can change the schedule accordingly. Since the campaign has only been on for a week, no one has really cemented it into their schedules.