G'day! I'm looking to run a one shot game tonight for any who are interested. It will start at 8:00 pm MDT and run until we are finished. We'll be using the Cypher System in a fantasy setting in my own little world. If you're interested the LFG posting can be found  here . Any questions can be listed here. A bit more information: Premise of the One Shot: Professor June Holster of the Archaic Arcanists Society has gone missing on the inhospitable Isle of Frostburne. Tom'ial Tidle, Questgiver of the Vanguard Union has your assignment papers, and you should make your way to him at once. Why Cypher System: I've only played the Cypher System a handful of times, but I've fallen head over heels in love with it. The ability for a DM to easily change and adapt on the fly is really what I love, as well as the levels that which are assigned to deal with any situation. As a player I really enjoyed the character creation, and the focus on resource management. That said, this will be my second time DM...GMing it, so I'm still learning.