Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Certain Uploaded Art In the Art Library Has Dissapeared

Kabu
KS Backer
Art in my Art Library I have uploaded before 12/3/2012 has gone blank. I don't know exactly what has happened, but I checked today to prepare for a game I host Thursday, and tokens, uploaded art and the like have gone missing from journal entries and also the table itself. I went in to my uploads in the art section and they were still there, just missing from the virtual table and journal. I pray this problem isn't too serious, as some of the files uploaded I cannot re-upload. I'm hoping that it's just a quick-fix, or something. Thanks for reading!
Gid
Roll20 Team
We had a server failure earlier today, but its now back up and running again. Are your graphics still missing?
You might also try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, let me know the name of the Campaign and I'll look into it.
Yeah, they appear to have returned. Thanks again, guys!